Our list of extensive gear is enough to cover an entire independent production with studio level technology.
Outside of a complete 10-ton grip package (split between two 5-ton trucks) Blind Tiger Filmworks is outfitted with a complete camera package built around the Red Epic Dragon and a complete audio package built around Sound Devices' and Sennheisers' flagship equipment. In addition, Blind Tiger also has a versatile lighting package containing a the complete Arri M-series (including the M-90 and the Arrimax) with all necessary distro. The goal being to provide everything an independent film would need for a production that will yield professional results.
What WE HAVE
- RED Epic Dragon (includes EVF, Side Handle, 2x 512GB Mini-Mag, Mini-Mag Station, 6x RED Bricks with charger, 2x Redvolts with charger, FoolControl iOS)
- Zeiss Ultra Primes (16mm, 24mm, 32mm, 50mm, 85mm, 135mm)
- Mini Worrall Geared Head (with sticks and hi hat), Mantis Hand Held Rig, DJI Ronin Gimbal Stabilizer with Exhauss Exoskeleton
Bright Tangerine Viv5 Mattebox, Arri FF-5 Follow Focus, RT Motion Wireless Follow Focus, Video Devices PIX-E7 7" Monitor/Recorder, Flanders Scientific CM171 17" Monitor, Teradek Bolt Pro 300
- Sound Devices 688 Mixer/Recorder, Sennheiser MKH-416, Sennheiser MKH-50
- 1x Arrimax 18K, 1x Arri M90, 3x Arri M40, 2x Arri M18, 2x Arri M8, 2x Arri D5, 2x Arri 200W HMI Fresnel, 1x 800W Joker, 2x 400W Joker, 4x Kino Flo 4' 4-bank, 4x Kino Flo 2' 4-bank, 4x Kino Flo 4' 2-bank, 4x Kino Flo 2' 2-bank, 1x Kino Flo 12" Mini-Flo kit, 2x Source 4 Leko, Bug-a-Beam
10-Ton Grip package, Matthews Freedom Car Mount, Matthews Brauer Hostess Tray Kit, Premier Studio Vector Dolly (similar to Fisher 11), 8x 8' straight track, 4x 45° curved track
- 250' 4/0 distro cable, 500' Banded, 4x 600amp distro boxes, 8x lunch boxes, 4x snack boxes, 600' 100A Bates, 500' 60A Bates, 200' 100A 250V Bates